Fashion Mentorship Program
Duration: 2 weeks/8 hours per week - Max. Participants: 4
This program is designed as a mentorship–style program for those who already have a solid understanding and practical application of fashion, and who wish to gain professional guidance to further their creative and business knowledge. It is particularly suitable for postgraduate or undergraduates of fashion who are ready to take the next step towards a career in fashion design.
The subjects covered include:
- Understanding of your style and how to market it
- How to improve your practical abilities in relation to your style aesthetics
- Padding your own dress form
- Exploring the options of starting your own business vs. working for a company
- Understanding the price point and the elements of point of sale
- What skill(s) can you develop further
*Dependent upon program dates, you may have the opportunity to be involved in the upcoming fashion show or photoshoot.
Ready to Apply for above Fashion Mentorship Program??
Submit the Application form